Wednesday, January 1, 2014

365 in 2014

Once upon a time - last year, in fact - I vowed to take a picture a day and post my pictures on a blog.  I made it two months before waving the white flag of surrender.  The challenging thing for me last year was feeling the need to post a picture every day.  I just couldn't stick to that commitment.

I have a new plan for this year, and hopefully I will be more successful.  I will still take a picture every day.  I will still use Fat Mum Slim's blog as the inspiration for my daily photos.  But I will post my pictures when I have time.

I plan to post at least once a week.  But if my daily pictures are tucked away in either my phone or my regular camera, and if I cut myself some slack with daily blog posts, hopefully I can keep this up all 365 days this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment